pizza
[polloption=ham and cheese]
[polloption=pizza]
[polloption=chicken]
[polloption=other]
"Looking at the ball going over the fence isn't going to help." - Hank Aaron
pizza
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
steak and chesse with lettuce, tomato, green peppers and southwestern sauce...toasted.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Subway Melt with everything on it, had one tonight!
Dang it they done away with the great seafood & crab!
Now, I guess it is the Italian BMT
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
chicken
Roasted Chicken Breast with everything, mustard, vinegar, and oil, and pepperjack cheese on monterrey cheddar
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Steak and Cheese overall.
But from subway I get the toasted chicken bacon ranch sub.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Turkey and bacon on wheat. Onions, Pickles, Banana Peppers, Jalapenos, mustard, salt & pepper.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks